Apart from academic facilities such as library, laboratories, workshops, computer centers, separate Boys’ & Girls’ Common Room, sports facilities the campus has the following facilities for leisure, convenience and utility:
- Sports facilities such as football ground, basketball ground, badminton court and volleyball ground and also practice pitches for cricket along with other outdoor games facilities.
- Cafeteria for the students as well as the visitors.
- Parking area for bikes and 4-wheelers exclusively earmarked for students.
- Electrical substation building to cater to the power needs of the entire campus.
- Water from underground water reservoirs and filtration plants will cater to the needs of the campus and also be utilized for fire fighting and irrigation systems. There are also sewerage and drainage systems along with rainwater harvesting system.
Dress Code is regarded as the essence of the sense of identity, belongingness and professional attitude for notching up perfection in the present competitive world. The Institute strictly follows dress code amongst students.
The Institute maintains highest standard of discipline. Students are not allowed to loiter or indulge in noisy or disorderly conduct inside the Institute campus and the hostels. Smoking or taking intoxicating substances in the Institute campus and in hostels is strictly prohibited. The students are not allowed to organize any meeting, deputation, demonstration, agitation which may hamper the normal functioning of the Institute and can create tension among the students. Any violation of the Institute discipline will lead to punishment and in extreme cases expulsion of students from the Institute is the only verdict.
The Students, in general, need recreational facilities to relax and keep up their morale. The Authorities of the Institute arrange for recreational facilities which help the students to relieve their tensions and boredom. Social interaction which is fostered by participation in indoor and outdoor games and other friendly contests such as Quiz, Debate activities is arranged in order to nurture mutual fellow feeling. Similarly, participation in Annual Cultural Fest and get-togethers is also organized to help in knowing each other better, thereby developing the spirit of cooperation and understanding among the students.