Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
On completion of the Master in Business Administration program our students should be able to:
PEO 1: Critically and analytically reason and resolve problems
PEO2: Communicate effectively and to approach organizational decisions in ethical, legal and socially accountable manner
PEO3: Operate in dynamic and complex domestic and global organizational environments
PEO4: Demonstrate knowledge in the functional areas of business
PEO5: Integrate theory and application from various functional areas in an interdisciplinary approach
MBA Program Outcome
Graduates of the Master of Business Administration program will be able to
- Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems
- Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
- Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability
- Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.
- Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals,
contributing effectively to a team environment.
MBA Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
PSO1: Identify the key issues facing a business or business subdivisions, utilize qualitative and quantitative methods to explore and solve critical business problems,
PSO2: Incorporate diversity and multicultural perspectives while making business decisions as an entrepreneurs or intrapreneurs.