PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO)
The graduates will be:
- Competent professionals with knowledge of Computer Science & Engineering to pursue variety of careers/higher education.
- Proficient in successfully designing innovative solutions to real life problems that are technically sound, economically viable and socially acceptable.
- Efficient team leaders, effective communicators and capable of working in multi-disciplinary environment following ethical values.
- Capable of adapting to new technologies and constantly upgrade their skills with an attitude towards lifelong learning.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (PO)
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineeringfundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complexengineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems anddesign system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and researchmethods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modernengineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assesssocietal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutionsin societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms ofthe engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader indiverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineeringcommunity and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of theengineering and management principles and apply these to one's own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadestcontext of technological change.
PSOs Of CSE Dept
- Apply probability, statistics, mathematics through differential and integral calculus, sciences including applications appropriate to the Computer Science & Engineering topics.
- Use algorithms, data structures/management, software design, concepts of programming languages and computer organization & architecture.